A delicious fresh yogurt tart. Great to take for brunch.
Write a review
For The Crust
- 1 1/2 c crushed corn flakes or granola
- 1/3 c melted butter
- 3 Tbs. brown sugar
For The Filling
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c water
- 1 1/4 c plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1/3 c Pepperlane Raz-Pepper Preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine corn flakes, butter, and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 14x5x1 inch fluted tart pan with a re-movable bottom.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand a few minutes.
- Microwave for 20 seconds until gelatin is dis-solved.
- Whisk together yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla; whisk in gelatin until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill for 4 to 24 hours.
When Ready To Serve
- Microwave preserves until just until melted and pour-able.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile remove tart from pan.
- Arrange fresh berries evenly atop tart; drizzle with preserves.
- Cut crosswise and serve.
- Another delicious option: Top the tart with a generous sprinkle of pomegranate seeds along with the raspberries. When melting the preserves, add 1 ½ Tbs. pomegranate juice. This brightens the flavors!
- For an added kick, combine equal parts Pepperlane “Sweet Heat” Preserves and Raz-Pepper.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/