Warm and Fuzzy Fruit Pizza
Write a review
- One 18 0z. tube refrigerated slice and bake sugar cookie dough
- One 8 oz. package cream cheese (softened to room temp.)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup Pepperlane Warm and Fuzzy Peach Pre-serves
- 2 Tbs. orange juice
- Assorted fresh fruit, such as sliced peaches, straw-berries, blueberries, bananas, kiwis, etc.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/8th inch slices. Line a 14 inch pizza pan sprayed with pam with cookie slices overlapping slightly. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes; cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla mixing until well blended.
- Spread mixture over cookie crust.
- Arrange prepared fruit over cream cheese layer.
- Combine Warm and Fuzzy preserves with orange juice; brush liberally over fruit. This will give pizza a beautiful glossy appearance, not to mention a fabulous flavor.
- Chill pizza in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours (to help set the pre-serves).
- Cut into wedges.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/