Game Day Chicken Wings With Two Different Sauces
Write a review
Chicken Wing Ingredients
- 24 chicken wings
- Canola oil, for frying
Pepperlane "Sweet Heat Sauce"
- ½ c. Sweet Heat preserves
- 2 Tbs. butter
- Heat preserves and butter until completely melted
- Whisk to combine.
Pepperlane "Asian Style Ginger with a Snap Sauce"
- ½ c. Ginger with a Snap preserves
- 1 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat preserves and soy sauce until completely melted.
- Add cilantro and whisk to combine.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a heavy pot to 375 de-grees.
- Add wings in small batches of six.
- Fry them until golden brown and fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels, and keep warm in a 250 degree preheated oven.
- Repeat with the rest of the batches.
- In the mean-time, prepare the two tossing sauces for the wings.
- Take the wings out of the oven and adjust the temperature to 325 degrees.
- Divide the wings in half and place into oven proof bowls.
- Pour the sauces into each bowl and toss the wings until well coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes to allow the sauce to seal to the wings.
- Serve with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dip and celery sticks.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/