Healthy Wrap with a “SNAP”
Write a review
- Spreadable reduced fat cream cheese
- Pepperlane GINGER with a “SNAP”
- Boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- Boston butter lettuce leaves
- Bean Sprouts
- Carrots cut into matchsticks
- English Cucumber cut into matchsticks
- Cilantro leaves—Mint Leaves
- Green onions cut lengthwise
- Sprinkle chicken tenders with salt and pepper, cook in skillet sprayed with pan coating over medium heat until golden brown and no longer pink, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- To put the wrap together, generously spread wrap with cream cheese.
- Spread preserves over cream cheese.
- Lay lettuce over middle of wrap.
- Arrange rest of ingredients lined up side by side in small mounds.
- Carefully roll up and slice in half diagonally.
- Secure seams with toothpick.
- Serve with Pepperlane Ginger preserves on the side.
- A HEALTHY WRAP WITH BIG FLAVOR TO START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT; ENJOY!!
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/