Not Your MaMas’ Meatloaf
Write a review
- ¾ Lbs. lean ground beef
- ¾ Lbs. ground pork
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4cup herb seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- ½ (1ounce) package ranch style dressing mix
- 1 6 ounce can French fried onion
- ½ of an 11 oz. jar Pepperlane “Sweet Mother of Onion”
- 2 Tbs. ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine meats, eggs, ketchup, stuffing mix, ranch dressing mix,
- And onions.
- Shape into loaf and fit into loaf pan.
- Bake loosely covered with foil at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven.
- Mix Marmalade and ketchup and pour over meat-loaf.
- Return to oven uncovered for 15 more minutes until meat is done.
- Let meatloaf rest 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into slices.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/