Not Your Mama's Meatloaf
Write a review
- ¾ lbs. lean ground beef
- ¾ lbs. ground pork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. ketchup
- 3/4 c. herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- ½ 1-ounce package ranch style dressing mix
- 1 6-ounce can French fried onion
- ½ of an 11 oz. jar Pepperlane Sweet Mother of Onion
- 2 T. ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine meats, eggs, ketchup, stuffing mix, ranch dressing mix,
- and onions.
- Shape into loaf and fit into loaf pan.
- Bake loosely covered with foil at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven.
- Mix Marmalade and ketchup and pour over meat-loaf.
- Return to oven uncovered for 15 more minutes until meat is done.
- Let meatloaf rest 10 to 15 minutes before cutting into slices.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/