Panko Crusted Tilapia w/ Meyer Meyer Lemon on Fire Drizzle
Write a review
- 4 5-6 0z. Tilapia fillets, or other mild white fish
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- ½ cup “Meyer Meyer Lemon on Fire” preserves, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine butter, garlic powder, and lemon juice.
- In a separate shallow dish combine panko and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Dip each fillet in butter mixture, then roll well in the panko mixture.
- Place fillets in a single layer onto prepared baking pan.
- Press any remaining panko mixture onto tops of fillets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until flaky.
- Meanwhile, heat preserves in microwave until melted.
- Drizzle over fish or serve on the side.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/