Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 T. of chili sauce
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients; mix well.
- Shape into 48 1 1/4 - inch balls.
- Place in greased 15x10x1 - inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat your choice of a 9 oz. jar of Peppricot Preserves and pour into a serving bowl.
- Add cooked meat balls, turn gently to coat.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/