Raz-Pepper Glaze for Salmon and Other Fish
Write a review
- ½ cup Raz-Pepper Preserves
- Juice of 1 fresh orange
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 t. fresh garlic, minced
- Mix above ingredients until well blended. Meanwhile, place 16 oz. fresh salmon on a large piece of foil.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour glaze mixture over fish and wrap tightly with foil.
- Place on a medium high grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with sliced scallions or sesame seeds.
- Enjoy over hot cooked rice.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/