Roasted Beet Napoleons with Blackberry Drizzle
Write a review
- 1 lb. roasted beets
- 1 8oz. log goat cheese with herbs, or an 1 tub of cream cheese with chives
- ½ c. “Pepperlane” Blackberry Buzz preserves
- Slice roasted, peeled beets horizontally ¼ inch thick.
- Carefully spread goat cheese or cream cheese on one beet slice.
- Repeat with two more beet slices and place on top of each other to make a “Napoleon”.
- Heat blackberry buzz preserves to melt.
- Drizzle over Napoleons while still warm
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/