Stuffed Mini Fillo Holiday Cups
Write a review
- 2 (1.9 oz.) boxes mini fillo cups
- (found in the freezer section at your grocers)
- 1 8 oz. tub chive and onion cream cheese
- Pepperlane Original Jalapeno Preserves (green)
- Pepperlane Preserves, your favorite red variety such as
- Cran-peno or Raz-Pepper
- Toppings: tiny bay shrimp, small grilled chicken bites, smoked salmon flecks, toasted whole almonds, etc.
- Garnish: snipped fresh chives or tiny fresh parsley leaves
- Bake fillo cups according to package directions until golden brown and let cool.
- With a small spoon, carefully fill each cup with cream cheese.
- At this point, they can be refrigerated for up to two hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle the cream cheese cups with a small amount of Pepperlane Preserves, alternating the green with the red for a festive look.
- Top each cup with your choice of toppings and garnish with the chives or parsley.
- Place cups on a decorative tray and serve immediately.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/