“SWEET HEAT” TROPICAL SALSA
Write a review
- 1/4 cup “Sweet Heat” preserves
- plus more for garnish
- 4 cups diced fresh mango
- 2 Jalapeño’s diced or more to taste
- 1 bunch green onion chopped
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1 Red pepper diced
- Juice of 3-4 limes
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- Corn chips (such as scoops)
- Combine all ingredients for salsa gently stirring.
- When ready to serve, spoon salsa into scoops and top with a drizzle of sweet heat for an extra kick.
Pepperlane Preserves http://pepperlane.com/