Absolutely “The Bomb” Breakfast Kebabs
Write a review
- 1 c. Pepperlane Cherry Bomb Jalapeño Preserves
- 3 T. purchased barbecue sauce
- 6 pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 strips thick-sliced bacon
- 8 oz. ham steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line a baking sheet with foil and top with a cooling rack.
- Coat rack with nonstick spray.
- Combine preserves and barbecue sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat until preserves melts and sauce is warm.
- Thread sausage pieces, bacon strips, and ham pieces loosely onto six 10 inch long skewers.
- Brush kebabs with sauce, transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Roast kebabs until all meats are browned and cooked through, 45-50 minutes.
- Baste and turn every 10 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/