Write a review
- 1 lb. baby garden carrots
- ½ c. Pepperlane Ginger with a Snap Preserves
- 1 T. butter
Fresh herbs (optional) your choice of one of the following
- 2 tsp. finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. snipped chives
- Steam carrots until fork tender.
- Transfer to a stove top skillet and heat to medium high.
- Gently stir in the preserves and butter to coat the car-rots as it melts.
- Continue stirring until carrots are evenly coated and sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/