Golden Grilled Chicken Thighs with Pepp'ricot Sauce
Write a review
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup apricot nectar
- ½ cup pepp'ricot preserves
- 4 tbs. snipped fresh mint
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
- Place in large resalable bag.
- For marinade, combine ½ of the nectar, 2tbs. of the preserves, the vinegar,½ of the mint, the olive oil, the curry, and the garlic.
- Pour over chicken. Seal bag.
- Refrigerate 2 to 4 hrs.
- Re-move chicken from marinade, Discard marinade.
- Grill over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (180 degrees F) Turning once halfway through.
- For the sauce, combine remaining nectar, preserves, mint , the green onions, and ½ of the pistachios.
- Serve chicken with sauce; sprinkle with remaining pistachios.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/