Raz-pepper Citrus Sauce for Fresh Fish
Write a review
For The Sauce
- 2/3 cup Pepperlane Raz-pepper preserves
- 2 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon thyme leaves
For The Fish
- 4 center cut salmon fillets with skin intact, (6-7 oz. each, 1¼ inch thick)
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Zest of one half orange, set aside for garnish.
- Whisk all ingredients together except zest; set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat.
- To prepare the fish, brush lightly with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets, skin side down, on the grill rack and grill for 5 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, carefully turn fillets over.
- With pastry brush, start brushing fillets with sauce, being careful not to let too much run over fish and into grill as it can cause burning.
- Cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Transfer fillets to serving plates.
- Sprinkle with reserved orange zest.
- Serve immediately.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/