Roasted Beet Napoleons with Ginger with a Snap Drizzle
Write a review
- 1 lb. roasted beets
- 1 8 oz. log goat cheese with herbs, or 1 tub of cream cheese with chives, or green onion cheese ball.
- ½ c. Pepperlane Ginger with a Snap Jalapeno Preserves
- Slice roasted, peeled beets horizontally ¼ inch thick.
- Carefully spread goat cheese or cream cheese or sliced cheese ball on one beet slice.
- Repeat with two more beet slices and place on top of each other to make a Napoleon.
- Heat Ginger with a Snap Jalapeño Preserves to melt.
- Drizzle over Napoleons while still warm
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/