Sweet Mother of Onion Sticky Rolls
Write a review
- 16 frozen bake & serve dinner rolls
- 1 11 oz. jar Sweet Mother of Onion Jalapeno Preserves
- 8 strips thick-cut good quality bacon cooked and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Mix marmalade and chopped bacon in microwave safe bowl.
- Melt down in microwave until it is of a pourable consistency. Divide equally.
- Pour first half into a 10 inch cast iron skillet; spread evenly.
- Place frozen rolls in skillet and let rise according to package directions.
- Bake rolls according to directions.
- Brush hot rolls with remaining marmalade/bacon mixture.
- Sprinkle rolls with chopped fresh chives.
- The combination of our sweet onion marmalade and savory bacon is a surprising treat for the taste buds and a mouthwatering presentation fresh out of the oven!
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/