Tempting Turkey Sandwich
Write a review
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. “peppers in paradise” preserves
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Combine these ingredients.
- 1 8 inch French or Sourdough round sliced once horizontally
- 1 pound sliced smoked turkey
- 4 Italian plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 bunches watercress washed and trimmed
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- Spread both sides of bread with “paradise” mayonnaise.
- Stuff with turkey, tomatoes, Watercress, and onions.
- Cut into eight equal wedges and serve immediately, or wrap with clear wrap and refrigerate for up to 6 hours before cutting.
- This sandwich transports well, and is a great, ready to eat sandwich for your first Spring Picnic or tailgate party.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/