The Weekender Sandwich with Pepp'ricot Mayonnaise
Write a review
For The Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Pepperlane Pepp'ricot Preserves
- 1 ½ tsp. curry powder
- Combine above ingredients and set aside in the refrigerator
For The Sandwich
- 1 1/2 – pound sourdough bread round
- 4 ounces hard salami
- 4 ounces thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 6 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 6 slices red onion, separated into rings
- ¼ pound fresh spinach or arugula
- 1 tomato and cucumber
- Cut tops off bread.
- Hollow loaf, leaving ½ inch thick shell, discarding insides.
- Working with the bread loaf, spread Pepp'ricot mayonnaise inside and top.
- Layer half the salami, half the spinach or arugula, half the cheese, half the tomato and cucumber, half the turkey half the onion rings, and half the ham.
- Repeat the layering steps above.
- Replace bread top.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and then in foil.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut loaf into six wedges to serve.
- This sandwich is a BIG mouthful so remember to bring plenty of napkins!
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/