Grilled Chicken with Cran-Peño Sauce
Write a review
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- 3/4 c. Cran-Peño Jalapeño Preserves
- Brush both sides of chicken with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill rack directly over medium heat.
- Cover and grill for 12-15 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. (170 degrees)
- Turn once halfway through grilling.
- Meanwhile, warm Pepperlane Cran-Peño for 20-30 seconds in microwave or sauce pan.
- Pour jelly over chicken and serve with a favorite vegetable.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/