Hot Blooded Orange Sauté Shrimp
Write a review
- 2 lbs. peeled and divined large raw shrimp, rinsed
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 3/4 c. Hot Blooded Orange Jalapeno Preserves
- Melt 1/4 c. butter in a skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
- Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Stir in Hot Blooded Orange Marmalade until shrimp are well coated.
- Add additional marmalade as desired.
- Serve with orange wedges and french bread baguettes.
Pepperlane Preserves https://pepperlane.com/